Get The Prescription For What You're Missing With The Steady State Fate Detect-Rx Eurorack Module
The Detect-Rx is a versatile envelope follower, voltage controlled comparator (gate extractor) and rectifier providing many useful prescriptions to fill in your modular needs.
- DETECT-R is the main input and provides an envelope output, rectified output and gate output simultaneously. If a second signal is also patched into the EXTRACT-R, it can be used separately.
- The top two controls and switch alter the response of the resultant envelope. Any signal level from LINE (-10dBv) up to modular (+/-5 to +/-10V) may be used.
- The FREQ switch selects the spectra in which the envelope will respond to dynamic changes from the input signal.
- SMOOTH adds an additional ripple smoothing level control and tracks the FREQ setting
- ENV GAIN controls the level of the envelope and is capable of attenuation as well as a lot of gain for low level input signals and even guitars (some pre-gain may be required for certain guitar pickups)
- THRU provides a buffered copy of the input signal for easy patching of classic envelope follower applications and more
- An LED is provided for visual feedback of the envelope and peak level (clipping) indication.
- EXTRACT-R is a voltage controlled comparator with three threshold selections; LINE level, 5V and 10V peak for various levels of control and response. The output gate is normalized into the DETECT-R input by default - providing a second method of producing an envelope from a gate rather than dynamic content.
- RANGE selects the maximum threshold level of the attenuator.
- THR CV is the input for dynamic voltage control of threshold.
- THRESHOLD works as the manual adjustment and as a CV attenuator when CV is utilized.
- An RGB LED is provided for visual feedback of the threshold range and gate activity.
RECTIFIER (RECT) inverts negative voltages while leaving any positive signal unchanged.
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information